The town of Sutter Creek is located approximately 45 miles east of both Sacramento and Stockton and 1.5 miles northwest of Jackson. Sutter Creek is steeped in history being born of the California Gold Rush. It is ideally situated in the heart of the Sierra Foothill Wine Country in Amador County and has been billed as “The Heart of the Mother Lode.”
10 Prospect Drive is a ±1.37 acre parcel. The property is located along Highway 49 between the Cities of Sutter Creek and Jackson. Immediately south of the property is the Amador Ridge Regional Shopping Center—anchored by Lowe’s, Safeway, Petco, and Staples. Amador Ridge draws customers from a 35 minute drive time.
- ±1.37 acres for ground lease (divisible)
- Located near the intersection of Highways 49 and 104 (Ridge Road)
- Zoned “C-2” (Commercial)
- Central location / easy access to Sacramento and Stockton
- Near major retailers including Safeway, Lowe’s, Petco, Staples, Walgreens, McDonalds, and Starbucks
- Benefits from significant tourist activity stemming from the Area’s Proximity to Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, the Kirkwood Ski Area and the Amador County Wineries, Jackson Rancheria Entertainment and Conference Center with over 1 million visitors annually and 1,500 Employees