- 60,000 SF building on 1.20 acres. (Includes the hard corner of Jefferson & Lafayette Ave!)
- One of the few remaining development opportunities in the neighborhood
- Immediately South of the new $25 million dollar 2200 LaSalle apartment project
- Located on the west side of the Lafayette Square Neighborhood, one of the premier urban neighborhoods in the United States. As St. Louis’ oldest national historic district, the neighborhood is famous for the Victorian mansions that surround the 30- acre park.
- Located directly off the exit of I-44 and Jefferson Blvd with excellent visibility
- Building is in excellent condition structurally and had a flat roof replacement in 2009
- Great location just 5 minutes from Downtown, ten minutes from Central West End and 20 minutes from Lambert International Airport