The property is located in the Westborough District of South San Francisco, a primarily residential neighborhood on the Westside of Hwy 280, on the corner of Westborough Blvd and Gellert Blvd. The property currently consists of a 90,000 SF high volume Safeway and a 65,980 SF Orchard Supply Hardware.
The center is located in one of the Bay Area’s densest trade areas with 32,773 residents, a median household income of $120,341, and a day time work population of 2,688 people within one mile and 345,476 residents living within five miles.
- The Orchard Supply Hardware is a two level 65,980 SF (divisible) box and will be available in the Spring of 2020. New shop pads are also available
- Gellert Marketplace has visibility to Interstate-280 and Westborough with 190,000 cars passing per day (2014)
- Direct I-280 access via full interchange at Westborough Blvd, with fully signalized primary access off of Gellert Blvd
- Project currently has monument signage off of Gellert Blvd
- Shopping Center will be parked a 4:1,000 ratio.