Shafer Crossing is an 87,024 SF shopping center located at the southwest corner of US 75 & US Hwy 82 in Sherman, Texas. The shopping center is anchored by Ashley HomeStore. This intersection is the most heavily traveled intersection in Sherman and sits in the heart of the most densely populated retail in the region.
- Situated directly across US Hwy 82 from a high-volume Walmart Supercenter and Sherman Town Center, which is the largest power center in the region.
- End cap position available.
- Situated fronting on US 75 and directly abutting US Hwy 82 offering excellent visibility and accessibility from all directions.
- Large pylon signage available.
- Abundant and seamless parking field directly in front of the building.
- Raised facades and tower features offering tremendous storefront signage capabilities.
- In addition to Ashley HomeStore, retailers in close proximity to the intersection include, Walmart Supercenter, Target, Sam’s Wholesale Club, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Gander Mountain, Kohl’s, Belk, Ross, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, Hobby Lobby, Academy Sports, PetSmart, etc.
- AVAILABLE SPACE - 9,713 SF end cap
- Traffic Counts
US Hwy 82 - 26,313 vpd
US Hwy 75 - 41,635 vpd