• One Post, recently acquired by Brookfield Properties, is undergoing a transformation.
• In the heart of the Financial District where the Montgomery Street BART station connects to the intersection of Market Street, Post Street and Montgomery Street, One Post is among the most centrally located office buildings in San Francisco.
• The building is 424,000 square feet and formerly served as the headquarters to the McKesson Corporation.
• Since Brookfield Properties’ acquisition, WeWork has signed a 104,000 square foot lease for roughly a quarter of the building.
• The building is currently undergoing a transformative renovation designed to position it as the premier office address in San Francisco
ONE POST WILL FEATURE ABUNDANT OUTDOOR SEATING THAT WILL BE SET UP AND MAINTAINED BY BUILDING STAFF