Just to the east of this site is the new 577 acre Greenbriar Residential Development. Plans include approx. 3,000 homesites.
The property is located next to the airport, directly fronting on Interstate 5. The land is multi-zoned with high visibility commercial zoning fronting the freeway. The new interchange will create a convenient location for services, hotels, gas stations, restaurants, car rentals, retail services, airport parking, etc.
- The only property directly adjacent to the international airport
- The site one of the few buildable properties available in the area
- ±110 Acres – Flexible Zoning – Retail, Office, Industrial
- Utilities are installed on Metro Air Parkway
- Directly Adjacent to the International Airport
- Close Proximity to Downtown Corridor
- New Freeway Interchange – Sacramento County forecasts the new interchange will commence construction in approximately spring of 2018