Sacramento is the capital city of California and the county seat of Sacramento County. It is located at the confluence of the Sacramento River and the American River in the northern portion of California’s Central Valley. With an estimated population of nearly 500,000, Sacramento is the sixth-largest city in California.
The site is located in the South Sacramento trade area. The site is just off of Highway 99 at Mack Road, and
benefits from the dense population, and strong traffic counts.
- ±4.53 acres commercial land
- Zoned C-2
- Located just off Highway 99 at Mack Road
- At the intersection of Mack Road and La Mancha Way
- Freeway visible
- High density—high traffic location
- Adjacent to South Sacramento DMV
- Across from Southpointe Plaza anchored by CVS and Seafood City and Valley Mack Plaza anchored by Food Source and dd’s Discounts