The City of Redding is the largest city north of Sacramento, with a population of over 91,000, and is strategically located on Interstate 5, just south of Shasta Lake, between the Cascades and the Trinity Alps. The Redding Metro area is the regional center of Northern California, and serves the adjacent counties of Tehama, Trinity and Siskiyou for health services—two major hospitals with state-of-the-art treatment facilities: Shasta Regional Medical Center, which features a nationally recognized heart surgery program, and Mercy Medical Center, Redding’s designated trauma center—legal services, retail shopping, and employment.
Located on Churn Creek Road between Dana Drive and Old Alturas Road, directly across from the ±1.7 million square foot Shasta Mall, this Center offers an excellent opportunity in the growing Redding retail market—considered THE best retail space of its kind available with approximately 1.5 million square
feet of national anchor tenants surrounding the site. The center is anchored by Target and Hobby Lobby, with national co-tenants including McDonalds, Carl’s Jr, and U.S. Bank, Sleep Number, Weight Watchers and The Vitamin Shoppe—assuring excellent consumer traffic into the center.
- Retail/Restaurant Pads - two parcels available (can be combined)
− Parcel A - ±.99 Acre (±43,124 sq. ft.)
− Parcel B - ±.89 Acre (±38,768 sq. ft.)
− Drive-through potential
− Suitable for Fast Food, Retail, Service, Office, or Medical uses
- Anchored by Target and Hobby Lobby
- National co-tenants include McDonald’s, Carl’s Jr, U.S. Bank, Sleep Number, Weight Watchers, The Vitamin Shoppe, and Lumber Liquidators
- Adjacent to Mr. Shasta Mall – the only regional mall within 100 miles; and surrounded by Walmart, Costco, Home Depot, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Winco, FoodMax and the 14-screen Cinemark Theater
- Located on busy Churn Creek Road
- Easy access to Interstate 5 and Highway 44