Westwood Village is a ±102,375 SF neighborhood center anchored by Rite Aid, SavMor Foods and Dollar Tree, located on the SWC State Highway 273/South Market Street and Westwood Avenue. This center is ideally situated to serve the southern portion of Redding and north Anderson, as well as the area’s strong daytime employment with over 9,000 employees in a 3-mile radius of the center.
Highway 273 is a main traffic arterial between Redding and Anderson with a daily traffic count of approximately 23,000 cars per day passing immediately in front of the center.
- Aggressive rents
- Anchored by SavMore Market, Rite-Aid and Dollar Tree
- Excellent visibility to Highway 273
- Pylon, building and monument signage available
- Easy access via Westwood Avenue, Westside Drive or Meadowbrook Dr
- Signalized intersection at Westwood Avenue and Highway 273
- Strong demographics in a well-populated residential area
- Near the Redding Rancheria and Win-River Casino (1.5 miles)