More than 120 new businesses have opened in the neighborhood since 2009, and the momentum is still going strong. This market is no longer just about rent-weary residents from San Francisco eyeing Oakland in greater numbers but it is now about the fantastic lifestyle and experience that Oakland provides.
In the midst of this trend is Uptown Station, a creative office and retail building with a great location and fascinating history. It sits directly on top of a BART station, increasing the transportation of choice for active city-dwellers. Surrounding the building, NorCal’s newest entertainment hub continues to thrive by constantly welcoming new restaurants, bars and cultural events.
- Vibrant Uptown Oakland urban location
- Public transportation — direct access from building into 19th Street BART station, AC Transit two blocks away and free Broadway shuttle on Broadway & 20th Street
- Over 9,500 residential units under development in Oakland
- Uptown Oakland has arrived, and Uptown Station is positioned to become its flagship office and retail space
- ±11,690,474 SF of office space in CBD
- Oakland airport served a record high of over 13.6 million passengers in 2018, up 4% from 2017
- Oakland hosted 3.8 million visitors in 2017 who spent $668 million
- The Oakland Convention Center — 64,000 SF of convention and meeting space
- 4,000 hotel rooms, with a 7.3% increase in room demand/revenue