- Strong Trade Area & Demographics
- Situated along Interstate 70 between Wentzville and St. Charles
- O’Fallon continues to be one of the fastest growing communities in the US and has been listed on Money Magazine’s annual poll of the “Best Places to Live” in America
- Shadow-Anchored by Wal-Mart Supercenter, the dominant draw in the trade area generating increase traffic
- Shared signalized access off of Mexico Rd
- Located at the intersection of Highway K and Mexico Rd − With over 55,000 vehicles per day, considered to be the dominant intersection in the trade area.
- Interstate 70 is located approximately 0.7 miles north of the site and provides excellent east/west access