The Duffey is a mixed-use redevelopment of the historic CJ Duffey Paper Co building in the heart of Minneapolis’s North Loop neighborhood. The site is located on the highly traveled Washington Ave and sits between 5th & 6th Ave. The Duffey will consist of 189 micro unit apartments and approximately 22,274 SF of retail in the existing building.
In addition to the existing structures, the Duffey offers one of the most unique retail opportunities within Minneapolis: a ground up building at the corner of Washington Ave & 5th Ave. The corner building floor plan is up to 9,383 square feet with the possibility for single or two-story structure.
- Unparalleled visibility to Washington Ave, North Loop’s primary corridor.
- Full traffic signals at both intersections of 5th and 6th Ave.
- 189 micro-unit apartments directly above retail.
- Prominent retail signage opportunity along Washington Avenue.
- Sits in the heart of approximately 17,125 housing units (within 1 mile radius)
- Rare ground up opportunity in North Loop with flexible footprint on the corner of Washington Ave & 5th Avenue
- Up to 9,383 SF floorplan
- Fully signalized intersection
- Ability for one or two stories
- Washington Ave - 16,900 VPD
- AREA RETAIL: Whole Foods, West Elm, Barry's, Orange Theory Fitness, Starbucks, Warby Parker, Bonobos, Nolo's, etc