Developed in 1995, McCarthy Ranchs’ positioning within Silicon Valley has only gotten stronger. Nowhere else in Silicon Valley can you find a power center at the interchange of two major freeways.
- Available: +/-12,000 SF
- McCarthy Ranch sits at the intersection of I-880 & Hwy 237 (over 350,000 cars per day) – at the gateway to Silicon Valley
- The project is part of McCarthy Ranch, which consists of 266,116 SF of retail plus Wal-Mart, Wal-Mart Neighborhood Grocery, Ashley Furniture & Michaels
- +/-12,000 SF Available with unobstructed visibility to I-880
- Services the strong daytime population in “The Golden Triangle” and the residential east of I-880
- Co-tenancy of national retailers like Best Buy & Wal-Mart, draw regionally from the east side of San Jose’s trade area