Located in Linda, a growing residential community just 5 minutes south of Marysville, within the East Linda Specific Plan, the property is surrounded by planned residential, commercial and industrial development in addition to the eight existing industrial parks surrounding the county airport. The subject property is on the northeast corner of Erle Road and Edgewater Circle and is approximately 11 acres of vacant commercial land available for sale or build to suit.
- ±11.18 acres
- Up to 103,200 sq. ft. buildable area
- Drive-thru Pad and Anchor potential
- Ideal Grocery and Drugstore site
- Site is within a Designated Enterprise Zone (providing tax incentives to businesses and allowing private-sector market forces to revive the local economy)
- Significant residential development 3 miles southeast of Marysville in the East Linda Area
- 9.7 Miles from Beale Air Force Base with 5,000+ Employees