Amador Plaza is ±128,856 sq. ft. Neighborhood Center anchored by Savemart and Dollar Tree. Located on Highway 88 – less than 1 mile from Highway 49 – the center serves the foothill area including Jackson, Martell, Sutter Creek and Ione.
- Shop Space available
- Anchored by SaveMart, Dollar Tree, Big 5 and Foothill Appliance
- Ample parking
- Other National branded tenants include: Kelly Moore Paints, Burger King, and more
- Close proximity to major retailers (Walmart, K-Mart, Safeway, Lowes, Staples, and more)
- Benefits from significant tourist activity stemming from the Area’s Proximity to Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, the Kirkwood Ski Area, the Amador County Wineries, and the Jackson Rancheria Entertainment and Conference Center with over 1 million visitors annually and 1,500 Employees
- Planned residential and tourist resort developments in Martell, Sutter Creek and Jackson