This ±2.27 acre parcel is located on Highway 88 adjacent to Amador Plaza—anchored by Savemart and Dollar Tree—and Walmart just to the southwest. Located less than 1 mile from Highway 49—the site serves the foothill area including Jackson, Martell, Sutter Creek and Ione.
- ±2.27 acre parcel
- Sale Price: $495,000 (±$5.00 per sq. ft.)
- Zoned Commercial (C-1 - Retail, Commercial and Office District. County of Amador)*
- Adjacent to SaveMart and Dollar Tree-anchored center
- Close proximity to major retailers (Walmart, Safeway, Lowes, Staples, Petco, and more)
- Benefits from significant tourist activity stemming from the Area’s Proximity to Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, the Kirkwood Ski Area, the Amador County Wineries, and the Jackson Rancheria Entertainment and Conference Center with over 1 million visitors annually and 1,500 Employees.
*C-2 uses not allowed. Note: Westover Field Airport Land Use Compatibility Plan Revision may change allowed uses within the surrounding area, pending approval. Site is in Safety Zone 6 which may have certain conditional uses as outlined in Table 3-2 of the report. Available upon request