Laguna Pavilion is a ±70,554 Sq. Ft. Community Center located on the southeast corner of Laguna Boulevard and Bruceville Road in Elk Grove, CA. The Center is anchored by Party City with other National tenants including Chili’s Bar & Grill, Chipotle Mexican Grill, FedEx Office and Mattress Firm.
The Center benefits from its location along the strongest retail corridor in Elk Grove. Laguna Boulevard at Bruceville Road has one of the highest traffic counts in Elk Grove with approximately 75,000 cars per day at the intersection, is considered to be one of the top intersections for restaurant and fast/casual dining in the trade area, and has a strong day and evening population surrounding the site with nearly 300,000 residents in a 5-mile radius.
- ±9,025 Sq. Ft and ±8,698 Sq. Ft. Junior Anchor spaces available (divisible)
- Excellent access via both Laguna Boulevard and Bruceville Road
- Building and Monument signage
- High traffic counts
- Strong demographics and daytime population
- Easy access to/from Highway 99 at the Laguna Boulevard interchange
- Located on a major retail corridor—notable tenants along Laguna Boulevard include Home Depot, BevMo, PetSmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ross, and many more
- Across from Laguna Crossroads shopping center—anchored by Target, Orchard Supply, Buy Buy Baby, Michaels, Petco, Steinmart, and DSW Shoes