- Designed by world-renowned Richard Keating, one of the greatest architects of our time, Chase Tower has become a permanent icon in the heart of the Dallas Arts District
- The artfully-inspired Rotunda at Chase Tower serves as the centerpiece of the reimagined Ross Avenue Plaza, the entrance to one of the most recognizable and timeless office towers in the city. Designed to compliment the prestige of the Arts District, the highly visible, multi-level Rotunda is uniquely located to cater to the refined culinary tastes of the District’s visitors and DFW locals.
- With $50 million in capital improvements underway, Chase Tower continues to shine as a classic icon in the heart of the Dallas Arts District.
- Located at the hard corner of Ross Avenue and Pearl St, The Rotunda is conveniently located in downtown Dallas. The nearby major interstates and thoroughfares connect the Arts District to some of the State’s most affluent neighborhoods and notable attractions.
- The Rotunda at Chase Tower boasts immediate access to the very walkable Dallas Arts District, home to 13 cultural facilities – including four buildings by Pritzker Prize-winning architects – and Klyde Warren Park, five-acre epicenter for Dallas’s new urban core.
- 13,286 SF