1.08 AC Prime Outlot in New Westbury Village Development with Signalized and Direct Right-in/Right-out Access
- Can fit up to 3,109 SF+ building w/ dual drive thru lanes
- Project includes New Moser’s Grocery Store along with Upscale Multi-family Housing
- As shown by the new developments all around the west side of town, Columbia has averaged 12% year over year permanent resident population growth along with strong incomes.
- One of the few Mixed-use Retail Developments Underway in Columbia, MO
- Within only a few miles of the site, the University of Missouri-Columbia (33,000 students), Columbia College (2,100 students) and Stephens Women’s College (850 students) are a short drive away.