VALUE ADD INVESTOR, REDEVELOPMENT, OR USER OPPORTUNITY
• ±54,932 SF Large Corner Parcel
• ±17,401 SF Existing Building (Former Discount Center) | Divisible 8,000 – 10,000 SF
• 77 Onsite Parking Stalls
MULTIPLE OPTIONS AVAILABLE - FOR SALE, LEASE OR GROUND LEASE
• Flexible Zoning Allows For A Wide Variety Of Future Uses (See Zoning Summary) Including Drive-Thru (Permitted By Right).
MAJOR TRAFFIC CORRIDOR LOCATION
• Signalized “Main & Main” Intersection
• ±44,000 Vehicles Per Day
STRONG REAL ESTATE FUNDAMENTALS: VISIBILITY, ACCESS, AND FRONTAGE
• Over 225 Feet of Linear Frontage on Avalon & Sepulveda Blvd.
• Existing Ingress/Egress on both Avalon & Sepulveda Blvd.
URBAN INFILL CARSON DEMOGRAPHICS
• Population of +/- 105,376 with an Average Household Income of $88,763 within a two (2) mile radius of the site.
Mixed Use Redevelopment Note: Carson is currently updating the city General Plan (see www.carson2040.com). Based on the Preferred Plan, the proposed land use designation is Mixed-Use Corridor. A multifamily or mixed use project could be supported by the city. The cities current Zoning Code, requires a CUP and DOR for multi-family projects; and rezone and change the land-use designation will likely be required.
LOCATION NEC Avalon Blvd & Sepulveda Blvd
ACCESS Ingress / Egress (Sepulveda Blvd) Ingress/ Egress (Avalon Blvd)
APN 7315-003-055 (LA County)
FRONTAGE ±229 Linear Feet (Avalon Blvd) ±239 Linear Feet (Sepulveda Blvd)
LAND AREA 54,932 SF (1.26 Acres)
TRAFFIC COUNT ±44,000 VPD (Avalon Blvd & Sepulveda Blvd)