This ±3 acre parcel is ideally located at the southeast corner of Highway 49 at its intersection with Shale Ridge Road—with tremendous exposure to Highway 49. Highway 49 is a major state highway which connects the foothill communities from Oakhurst to Grass Valley, a distance of over 160 miles.
Centrally located on the most important retail corridor in the trade area, this parcel is just north of Target, Safeway, and Ross. The site benefits from heavy traffic and excellent access from both Highway 49 and Shale Ridge Road.
- ±3.0 acres commercial parcel
- Zoned C3-UP-DC (Placer County: Heavy Commercial - Intensive service commercial uses (non-retail), limited retail and office uses)
- Excellent visibility to Highway 49
- Benefits from proximity to Target, Ross, and Safeway
- Placer County offices located just southwest of site with over 3,100 employees
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital is a 72-bed acute care hospital