Laguna Village is ±120,893 sq. ft. the community center located in the North Laguna area of south Sacramento, at the intersection of Center Parkway/Sheldon Road and Bruceville Road. A high-identity center anchored by 24-Hour Fitness and a 12-screen United Artists Theaters - less than one mile from State Highway 99 - the center benefits from its proximity to Cosumnes River College north of the site, as well as Kaiser Permanente Hospital, Methodist Hospital, Sierra Mental Health facility, and related medical facilities.
The center has shop space available. Laguna Village offers plenty of parking, monument signage, at an intersection with a traffic count of over 30,000 vehicles per day passing the site.
- Pad and Shop space available
- Up to ±2,900 sq. ft. pads with potential drive-through available
- Anchored by 24-Hour Fitness and United Artists Theaters
- Easy access to/from Highway 99
- Strong traffic counts
- Near Cosumnes River College, Kaiser Permanente Hospital, and Methodist Hospital
- Strong demographics